- Each Village should have proper drainage and sanitation facilties.Every house should have a toilet and these toilets should be connected to the Gobar Gas Plant to produce Electricity.Funds for this can be obtained under Nirmal Gram Yojana.
- Each House to have a Solar Lantern.This can be funded by corporates.
- Proper Drinking water facilities must be provided by having a single Borewell with proper ground water recharching and rain water harvesting facilities.
- Each village will also have a water tank that collects rain water throuout the year.The water can be used for washing Clothes,animals,etc.This tank can be built by the villagers themselves under NREGA.
- Proper Street Lights to be provided all thru the village using solar panels.
- Telephone and Internet Facilities to be provided by the nearby Telephone Exchange.
Friday, April 2, 2010
Making a Village Self Sufficient : Basic Amenties
Want to do some Social service ?
|Subscribe to Samaj Seva|
|Visit this group|