- Good Roads connecting the village to the Taluk headquarters and the neighbouring Villages.The funds for this must come from the government.This cannot be developed under PPP as it is done in the cities, as poor villagers who fight for 1 square meal a day cannot be expected to pay for using the roads and other facilities.
- Proper Bridges if necesssary.
- Community Hall to celebrate occassions like marriages,etc.
- Hopital with certain basic facilities and a resident doctor.
- Public toilets
- Bus Stand with proper shelter
- A makeshift market for regular Mandis,etc
- Grainary and Cold Storage Facility
Friday, April 2, 2010
Making a Village Self Sufficient : Infrastructure
The following are some of the basic infrastructure that must be available in each Village :
Want to do some Social service ?
|Subscribe to Samaj Seva|
|Visit this group|