Like my Blog on FaceBook

Sunday, February 8, 2009

I have created a new Group "Samaj Seva"

I have created a new google group samaj seva , as the name itself indicates to do some samaj seva.I cannot do it alone.So, i am looking for like minded people who want to contribute something to the society.

If you have an inclination towards social service ,then please join the group by subscribing to samaj-seva button in the top of this web page.Also , do visit the group website to know more about samaj seva.

The idea is to run 1 social campaign for each month.Now,since the lok sabha elections are round the corner, the idea is to discuss,debate and do something usefull in this regard.

Wait for my further posts for more details...

No comments:

Want to do some Social service ?

Google Groups
Subscribe to Samaj Seva
Email:
Visit this group