Like my Blog on FaceBook

Sunday, February 8, 2009

My Social Enterprise

I want to start a business that does something good for the society but at the same time is profitable.There was a television show recently which had a group of youngsters fro across india travelling in a train and visting various social enterprises across the country.The trip was called "jaagrithi yatra".I really got inspired by these youngsters who were thinking jsut like me.It has added much more fuel to my thought.

My first social enterprise is going to be my soon to be launched website.More about my website in my later posts.


The website i am talking about will be a community website that plans to bring people in their respective localities together.The website will totally run from peoples ideas and writings.

No comments:

Want to do some Social service ?

Google Groups
Subscribe to Samaj Seva
Email:
Visit this group